DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE SCREWS
- Please be careful when you replace the stove glass especially upon fitting, we recommend to only ‘hand tighten’ the screws.
- Do not use any tools to tighten them as screwing them too tight will cause the glass to crack.
- We cannot replace the glass free of charge for these reasons.
DO NOT USE FIRE CEMENT
- We do not recommend using fire cement as it is not suited for ceramic stove glass.
- Using fire cement causes the glass to crack, we cannot replace the glass for free if you have fit it using fire cement.
CERAMIC STOVE GLASS
- Stove glass is ceramic; therefore, it can withstand heat of up to 760 degrees.
- As stove glass is ceramic, it cannot be toughened. Resulting in the glass being fragile when not handled with care.
- Always handle stove glass carefully, especially upon fitting.
BY SCHOTT ROBAX®
- Schott Robax glass is manufactured in Germany and is the market leader in stove glass due to its high quality and performance.
- You will not find a higher quality stove glass.